The Indigo Hill Visit



The Swinging Orangutangs

One of the many great things about this past weekend was hearing The Swinging Orangutangs play.
Folks, these guys rock! Julie’s vocals are awesome and Willie is pretty damn good too
. BT3, Guitar Willie, gets ready to rock

“I Hear You Knockin” was spectacular.
I believe I would actually pay money to hear these guys and for a person of Scottish ancestry that says a lot. Fortunately this was a free concert so I wasn’t put to the test.
Steve "Turkey Eye" McCarthy

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the entire band close too hand.


Add the mini concert to the Big Sit and it was almost heaven, sorry wrong state.
How about, it was a cardinal event of the fall for the McArthr Parkers .

Of course a visit to Indigo Hill has to mention a wonderful four legged soul, Chet Baker.
As near as I could tell that’s Cheyet Baykher.

Chet Baker gets ready for his penalty kick

Comments

I can hear the song "I Hear You Knockin'" in my head. I bet they are awesome. Hope I get to hear them someday.
Rondeau Ric said…
I did a video on my digital camera. Sounds a bit off and lost some of it downloading from camera.
Would post a video if I knew how.

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

Folded rocks.