No. Really. It's true.


I was abducted by aliens.
They were HUGE, must have been 100 turtles tall and  they didn't have shells.

They lifted me up in the air and pulled my legs way out, used wierd metal things on my shell and flashed bright lights in my eyes.

It's all in your point of view.

Chelydra serpentina

The snapping turtle is Ontario’s most prehistoric-looking turtle species. Its long tail has a series of triangular spikes along the top that are reminiscent of those of a stegosaurus. The carapace (upper shell) is tan or olive to black in colour, has a coarsely serrated anterior (front) edge and three longitudinal ridges, and is often covered with algae. The plastron (lower shell) is very small. The maximum length of the carapace in this species is 47 centimetres

source - Ontario Nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

My Cat is Stranger Than Your Cat