We were out on out pontoon boat last night and cruised along the beach at Rondeau.

After anchoring and having a swim we were headed back when Anne yelled "What's that....RACOON!!"

I looked down and right beside my leg was a young racoon.

According to Anne I levitated off my chair and transported myself to the far side of the boat without touching the deck.

A cornered animal will defend itself and I didn't want to be the defendee.

It proceded to climb over the control console and make its way to the front of the boat.

We were about 400 meters from shore and I was concerned that it would jump overboard and not make it to shore.

I headed the boat in and beached it. The young coon looked at me then the beach.










For some reason it started to climb bake into the boat but changed its mind and jumped down to the beach and headed for the hills.











Actually Rondeau is flat so it really just headed up the beach.








I wish it well.

Now if I could just figure out the levitation and translocation thing I could make a fortune.

Comments

bertspix said…
Hallo Rondeau Ric..
this is a lovely tale, well photographed under difficult conditions. Congratulations;
Bert
Larry said…
A funny story...

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

Folded rocks.